Beautiful Mimi Onalaja is a fast rising TV Presenter, Actress and Blogger who is well known for always making a statement with her outfits.
Whatxp.com presents 7 things you probably didn’t know about the TV girl.
1. Omowumi Onalaja was born on 25th September in Lagos.
2. She attended Covenant University, Ogun State, Nigeria where she earned a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations and further went to the New York Film Institute for a Diploma in Acting.
3. Omowunmi previously worked as a Human Resource consultant before she delved into the entertainment Industry.
4. The stylish and pretty presenter has a column on Style Vitae – ‘For The Life of Mimi’, where she shares her awesome style and wonderful experiences.
5. She is currently a TV Presenter with EbonyLife TV where she is a Co-host on play2win and she is also a presenter on VVIP events.
6. She is a big supporter of the #BuyNigerian #WearNigerian movement and we get to see more of her style as she documents on style vitae.