Bolanle Olukanmi is one of the trail blazers on television and if you are an ardent viewer of TV programmes, then you will know she is one of the hosts of Moments on Ebony TV and she also hosted Project Fame too.
Whatxp.com presents 10 things about the beautiful TV Girl.
1. Bolanle who was born on August 19 was raised in four different countries – Nigeria, Israel, Kenya and America.
2. She graduated from Loyola University Chicago, with Honours in a double degree of BA Communications and BA International Studies.
3. In May 2010, while still in school, she won the Loyola University Chicago Kale Williams Award for Exceptional Work in Promoting Human Rights and Social Justice.
4. She moved back to Nigeria to do her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), and spent the year working for a non-profit organisation in Ekiti State.
5. During her NYSC service year, Bolanle and a fellow corps member started ‘Girls For The Future’ – a gender based empowerment workshop for secondary school students, aimed at teaching the girl child of their rights and providing mentorship for the students.